Source Intelligence (SI) has developed and implemented a learning management system (LMS) that enables the company to create, design, and deliver supply chain compliance and transparency learning events and content through an eLearning platform, Source Academy (the Academy). It is of the utmost importance to SI that the individuals involved in the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of Academy learning events are qualified to do so. The purpose of this policy is to identify the requirements for personnel, whether employees or outside of the company (hereinafter referred to as Academy personnel), that are involved in the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of learning events.
SI maintains standards by which Academy personnel are qualified to design, develop, deliver, and evaluate Academy learning events and content.
2.1 SI employees recruited and hired to fulfill an Academy role must:
· Submit a resume or curriculum vitae (CV) to demonstrate they meet the requirements set forth in the relevant job description (e.g., subject matter expertise, years of experience with adult learning principles, industry sector experience, academic or other training, etc.)
· Submit evidence of performance as required by the job posting (e.g., link to an online portfolio or sample projects)
· Demonstrate evidence of subject matter expertise (e.g., articles published, learning events prepared and / or taught, professional memberships, certifications, licensures)
· Demonstrate knowledge of adult learning principles and methods (e.g., link to an online portfolio or sample projects)
· Complete an interview with the SI Hiring manager, Human Resources representative, and other personnel as appropriate,
· Pass a security screening process
2.2 Qualifications of subject matter experts involved in the development, delivery, and evaluation of learning events are documented via biographical sketches on the Academy webpage.
2.3 Academy personnel may be required to demonstrate additional competencies depending on the roles assigned or positions filled. Many of these competencies are documented in SI job descriptions. These competencies include:
· Excellent communication skills – Clarity and preciseness in both oral and written communication as well as being a good listener are important.
· Integrity – Academy personnel are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and with integrity.
Violations of this policy will not be tolerated, and users will be banned from accessing the Source Academy site if evidence of violation is obtained. Source Academy users are encouraged to report incidents of non-compliance with this policy via email or the Contact Us form on the website. The email is listed on the Contact Us page.